Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ Marker

Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ MarkerThis is a MUST HAVE for simulating test day. I do drill sets with it and many, many practice questions. The BIG NEGATIVE (hence three stars) is it only comes with one marker. If you use the scratch pad a lot, which you will because you are studying a lot, then the marker will run out fairly quickly. Go ahead and order another pen for yourself when you buy the scratch pad (amazon sells them-it is called a Staedtler non-permanent Lumocolor). Regular dry-erase pens are a real B to wipe off the scratch pad laminate. If you are in a pinch for a replacement like I was, use a pen made for overhead transparencies like a teacher uses. I found the Expo Vis-a-Vis brand worked well. MUCH easier to wipe off the laminate than a normal dry erase pen.

It helps. When I start using it to do practice exam, it took me a while to get used to it. I think it is a good buy.

I lost the original we erase pen when I moved. I used a dry erase fine point pen as replacement at first, but the note board got pretty dirty and my table is covered the dry ink dust.
At the end, I used a extra fine point sharpie that I had(Yes, permanent marker), and cleaned it with a melamine foam, such as magic eraser.
The melamine foam can erase the sharpie COMPLETELY from the board. This combination keeps the note board and the table much cleaner, and I didn't have to worry about my sweaty palm melting the writing. (well, the real pen is wet erase like the one included.)

To save the melamine foam, I sliced the melamine foam into pieces of thin cloth, and I usually change to another piece when it is dirty.

Product details




  • Spiral-bound: 10 pages

  • Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing; Lam Pck Sp edition (July 1, 2007)

  • Language: English

  • ISBN-10: 0979017580

  • ISBN-13: 978-0979017582

  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 14 inches


Read your this book in PDF or ePUB format. You can read these on Mac or PC desktop computer, plus many other supperted devices. The free download for Windows or Mac OS take less than a minute to install over a broadband connection. First You Must Sign Up and then please follow instruction step by step until finish to get this book for free. Please follow instruction step by step until finish to get this book for free. Enjoy It !!]